
A 13-year-old girl was rushed to the Hospital for Sick Children after she was struck by a vehicle in Toronto's Leaside neighborhood. She is the second child in less than 24 hours to have been hit by a car in the city. The girl suffered serious leg injuries after she was trapped underneath the car just before 9 a.m. this morning. Meanwhile, an 11-year-old boy continues to fight for his life at the same hospital. The child ran into the path of a minivan on Lawrence Avenue over the noon hour on Thursday. Police say he and a friend darted across the street in an effort to get to class on time after the lunch break. The boy was pinned under the van and dragged about 100 feet, police said. He suffered serious head and back injuries.
I have done another article on a accident in Toronto that happened on November 24. People should pay more attention to the road instead of looking around and see what is happening with the world. If you want to know what is happening in the world then you could easily turn on the radio or watch some news at 6 a.m. or 6 p.m. I may be going against the driver but if he could of tried to stop but I guess he was driving too fast so he couldn't stop. As I said in the other article, maybe we should have more police on the road.
I have done another article on a accident in Toronto that happened on November 24. People should pay more attention to the road instead of looking around and see what is happening with the world. If you want to know what is happening in the world then you could easily turn on the radio or watch some news at 6 a.m. or 6 p.m. I may be going against the driver but if he could of tried to stop but I guess he was driving too fast so he couldn't stop. As I said in the other article, maybe we should have more police on the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment